Parakar services in the Netherlands.
The Netherlands form the cradle from where the Parakar group originates.
The Parakar Group was founded in The Netherlands around the turn of the millennium, in 2001. Since then our Netherlands’ entities have built up a huge experience in supporting and managing countless professional employment related immigration cases and implemented many professional outsourced employment situations, for companies and individuals from all over the globe.
Our specialized services not only benefit the many employees we ‘host’ on our own payroll as ‘global employment outsourcers’. Through our consulting services we also enable third parties to benefit from our experience and knowledge.
Parakar is known to be one of the most experienced users of the Highly Skilled Migrant (‘Kennismigrant’) regulations in the Netherlands. As one of the first participants, Parakar is officially accredited to the Dutch Highly Skilled Migrant (‘Kennismigrant’) program of IND, the Dutch government’s immigration and naturalization service.
We also actively cooperate with the Expatcenters in the metropolitan areas of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Eindhoven, Utrecht and other cities. The various authorities that a professional immigrant to the Netherlands is confronted with (such as city register, immigration authority, tax office, etc.) work together in these regional Expatcenters. Their convenient ‘one-stop-shop’ approach to post-arrival formalities give the professional immigrant a very smooth, welcoming experience to the country.
In the domain of labour regulations, Parakar is:
- registered with and certified by SNA, ‘Stichting Normering Arbeid’, the Dutch authority monitoring the correct application of the NEN4400-1 norm for labour leasing. A company certified according to standard NEN 4400-1 and registered in the Labour Standards Register (Register Normering Arbeid) offers employers who hire temporary staff or outsource work greater protection against fraud and illegality.
- official member of the NICCT, the Netherlands-India Chamber of Commerce & Trade, a non-commercial, voluntary association of business concerns and professionals sharing an interest in business and economic relations between India and The Netherlands.
In The Netherlands, Parakar's services cover:
- Pre- & in- employment screening
- Taxation (including Netherlands’ famous 30% tax benefit ruling)
- Work & residence permit processing
- Local housing
- Legal & accounting affairs