Work With Us.
Are you looking for a great place to work in an international environment? And are you interested in joining the vibrant Parakar team? We’re always happy to welcome an enthusiastic professional in our team!
Check out our open positions or send in your open application via the contact form below.
We're currently looking for you if you are a:
Human Resource Associate (M/W) in Cologne.
Would you like to start your career in a versatile Human Resource role? Would you be a perfect fit for a young, vibrant German/Dutch team? Do you want to work in a dynamic design office in Cologne?
You analyse, advise and manage the different contextual views and expectations on labour law, employment terms and conditions, as well as benefit packages whilst connecting with our foreign clients and local employees. You pragmatically work to bring them together in the form of compliant, manageable and mutually satisfactory employment solutions.
A typical day might include:
- Advising foreign clients on how we can translate their sometimes out of the ordinary employment requirements into compliant local implementations, often in cooperation with our tax advisors or lawyers
- Planning projects with your teammates, often communicating via Skype, as we work closely with our team in Breda, Netherlands
- Learning all there is to know on German employment relationships. After a year with us you will be a HR Pro, guaranteed (if you are not already one)
- Supporting house-hunting, bank account openings, setting up health insurance and settling-down processes- you interact with all the stakeholders
This is your job if
- you are self-driven and willing to learn all about the often-complex payroll and immigration regulations or the tax system
- you are attentive to details, regarding work, tasks and loose ends and act pro- actively on things that could be improved, rather than complain
- given the global time zones our clients work in and the multinational and -cultural background of our clients or employees, your flexibility and empathy have no borders
- you are fluent in English (the company’s main language) and German, both spoken and written
You might ideally also
- be able to communicate in an additional language (besides German and English)
- have some sort of international business background, by education or from experience and are willing to strongly increase that- job experience is not necessarily required!
Yes, give me the job!
Send us your CV (in English) and a short explanation on why you see yourself qualified and motivated for the position as well as your possible start date and salary expectation (in German). Direct your e-mail to Marisa Werle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We don’t always have job offers but you’re free to introduce yourself to us as an open application!
Send us your message via the contact form below!