Parakar is looking for a Partner Relations Consultant committed to building strong relationships with our partners in our high-pace, complex, global employment services environment. You will be a key player in building and maintaining professional relations and translating the wishes and needs in solutions and improvements. You are the representative of our partners towards the internal organization. What makes us unique? We focus on quality instead of quantity. We strongly believe that having good relations is more valuable than having lots of relations.
The Partner Relations Consultant is part of the Sales & Marketing team based in Breda. This young, ambitious team works closely together and is always looking to improve themselves and each other and loves a challenge and a laugh. We are currently working together with about 40 partners from all over the world, mostly outside of Europe. You are responsible for building and maintaining good and trustworthy relations that enable you to identify all our partner needs in time and translate those in commercial results. You will be the go-to person for our partners when they have questions and you are able to utilize the relationship, by up-sell and cross-sell.
You will consistently deliver high quality, keep your promises and continuously and proactively suggest ways in which to improve practices and policies to the benefits of our partners and Parakar.
Moreover, you will always stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and think one step ahead. You are communicatively strong and you know how to build relationships, internally and externally. You are commercially focused and demonstrate a strong understanding of Parakar's business and the needs of our partners.
This is your job if
- You hold a relevant bachelor's degree;
- You are enthusiastic about building relationships with partners as if they are your own colleagues;
- You are proactively in sharing knowledge, experience, concerns, and ideas with the immediate and wider dealing team to enhance the customer experience;
- You take ownership and always think one step ahead;
- You easily translate our partners' needs in realistic improvements while keeping in mind whether it is feasible, doable and profitable;
- You have demonstrated B2B relationship management experience in building mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally;
- You are confident to engage openly with people at all levels and have no problem saying no;
- You want to become an expert in our field and you love to share relevant insights in a compelling and relevant matter;
- You are attentive to process and detail regarding your work, tasks given to you, and tying up loose ends;
- You bring a positive, 'go for it' attitude and are a real team player who is always happy to work collaboratively and will back up any role or activity needed.
- A market-equivalent salary and package of benefits;
- 10% bonus potential of your annual salary based on company and personal performance;
- 1000 EUR per year as training & development budget;
- A monthly allowance for your health insurance;
- A highly motivated and pleasant working atmosphere;
- A lot of international contacts;
- An initial training in the existing operations with the prospect you will be rapidly expanding your knowledge in a very exciting industry;
- All the means and facilities you need to properly do your job.
Yes, give me the job!
Apply via the form below! We would like to received your CV and an English-language motivation letter, explaining why you see yourself the best qualified and motivated candidate for the position. Don't forget to include your possible start date and feel free to mention your expectations.