Are you experienced in payroll management and would you like to apply your knowledge and skills in the very dynamic International Employment environment? To strengthen our HR operations in Paris we are looking for a Payroll Specialist with international ambitions. You will start with helping insourcing our payroll operations in France, together with our Payroll Specialist who is based in the Netherlands.
You will take the responsibility of insourcing and connecting our systems and processes and training your colleagues. With this responsibility you play an important role between our HR- and Finance operations. Moreover, you will advise and help them translate their foreign HR policies into employment relationships for their selected employees in France. Acting as our client’s HR-department in France, you will make sure the employees feel equally at home with us, as they would be with any local employer. Therefore, your communicative and cooperative skills will play a big part in everyone working closely together and delivering quality according to the high Parakar standards.
This is your job if
- You hold a relevant bachelor’s degree and have the equivalent experience and mindset.
- You are an expert in French payroll regulations and have at least 2 years of experience as a Payroll Specialist or similar.
- You are motivated to learn more about the complex HR-, employment-, legal-, payroll-, tax- and immigration regulations particularly in our international employment outsourcing context.
- You have a very good and professional command of the French and English language (C1 level or higher), both written and spoken (essential!).
- Experience with Silae Payroll software is a strong plus!
- You are attentive to process and detail regarding your work, tasks given to you, and tying up loose ends. Dealing with multiple HR tasks simultaneously does not impose a problem on you. You have an open mindset, and you are flexible enough to apply your knowledge and experience in totally different ways of working. Moreover, you act proactively on things that could be improved.
- An market-equivalent salary and package of benefits;
- An end-of-year bonus potential of 10%, depending on your personal and company goals;
- A highly motivating and pleasant working atmosphere;
- 26 vacation days based on a fulltime position;
- Our annual Team Event together with all your (international) colleagues;
- An extensive onboarding training at our headquarters in the Netherlands;
- Many (new) international contacts and occasional exchanges with the other offices;
- To become a subject-matter expert in the growing field of Global Expansion;
- An annual training and development budget of EUR 1000;
- All the means, facilities and equipment you need to properly do your job (at the office, from home or remote).
Yes, give me the job!
Apply via the form below, we would like to receive your CV and feel free to add any other relevant information. If you have any questions regarding this job opening, please contact email@example.com.
We hope to e-meet you soon!